...

...

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Big Boy

Holy cow! I cannot believe it! Isaac is 13 months old coming close to 14 months! I used to think it weird that some moms would say they forgot about how their kids were when they were babies, but now I realize that I have forgotten how Isaac was when he was first born. Isaac seems like such a big kid now and I can't picture how little he once was. He has 6 and a 1/2 teeth, alot more hair, size 4 feet, 18 month clothing, he is walking, and saying doggie. As of today he is saying ball and pointing when he sees one. It is so inspiring to see a baby become a kid and comprehend everything they learn around them. Within the last couple months we have moved from colorado to california, found Wess a second job with UPS, and bought a car amongst other things. Some days I feel like an irresponsible person with way too many responsibilities. Just as I can't believe my son has survived his first year of life, I can't believe I'm 28, married, and a mother! 5 years ago I wouldn't have believed you one bit if you told me this is where I was going to be now. I didn't have a plan to get married, but God definitely did. Wess is such an awesome man that works and prays so hard for this family. I never would have thought I would be able to have children, but God knew I was going to be a mother. Being a mother is definitely not glamorous in any way shape or form. Last night after I got Isaac ready for his bath, I kept smelling something horrible. It wasn't until after Isaac's bath that I noticed the poop on my leg and my arm! I couldn't help, but wonder where else it could be... Life has definitely got the best of me within this last year, but I think I survived because of Isaac, this beautiful boy God blessed me with. I have never seen so much happiness in a baby like I have seen in Isaac. He has been laughing and smile since day one. I'm so thankful for him and can't wait to see what this next year holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment